Junior animation enthusiasts are in for a treat as they learn how to use flip books to create the illusion of movement - and gain a Certificate of Flip in the process!
Kids are walked through the basics of animation including planning and storyboarding; learning how to create strong narrative arcs; and illustrating human movement and emotions. Also including a very handy ideas generator and the tools to take flip book making into the world beyond, this is the perfect activity set for kids who love drawing and storytelling.
With 6 stories to complete and space for an original idea on the four double-sided flip books, this tactile, hands-on activity set includes everything creative kids need to become an animation extraordinaire.
- Learn how to use flip books to create the illusion of movement and produce animations
- Comprehensive kit includes everything kids need to complete six Flip Book stories and create one original story
- Unplugged, screen-free creative play
- Packaged neatly in sturdy, magnetic-sealed storage box
- Great for gifting
- Each set includes: 30x page detailed guide book, 10x sheets tracing paper, 1x sheet stickers, 2x double sided flip books, 3x double ended pencils (6x colours), 1x mechanical pencil
- Ideal for ages 8-14