This compelling collection of interactive, inference-based mysteries pairs super-fun illustrations with challenging riddles just waiting to be cracked.
- Read the clues, work on solving them, then lift the flap to reveal the answer to each mystery.
- Play alone or with friends, collecting points for cracking each case and determining whose sleuthing skills reign supreme!
The perfect gift for puzzle lovers and super-sleuths of every age, this is the first book in a series of mind-bending mini-mysteries.
MYSTERY PUZZLE BOOK: Great for fans of brain teasers and puzzles, mystery aficionados, mystery-loving older readers, and adults seeking the perfect mix of challenging logic puzzles and quick entertainment.
SLEUTH BOOKS FOR THE WIN: Even the most reluctant readers can't resist these terrific mystery books and mind puzzles. A great alternative to video games and screen time, these one-page mysteries with detailed artwork offer hours of engaging entertainment for solo readers or the whole family together.
IF YOU LOVE DETECTIVE BOOKS: Perfect for those who love classic mystery solvers like Encyclopedia Brown and Nancy Drew and modern sleuth series like The Mysterious Benedict Society, Pierre the Maze Detective, and A to Z Mysteries.
- Ideal for 8 – 12 age range but appealing for teen and adult mystery lovers as well
- Teachers, librarians, and parents looking for a read-together book that encourages critical thinking
- Fans of cryptography, mind puzzles, brain teasers, riddles, and logic puzzles