Brew up a cauldron of sweet, magical potions that you can actually drink. Follow the illustrated story of two young wizards-in-training, Randolph and Zelinda, as they mix up a series of magic potions and discover real scientific phenomena in the process!
Make five different potions including a fizzing citrus elixir, strawberry “frog’s eggs,” a color-changing “transmogrification” potion, a slimy chia seed drink, and an “anti-gravity” tonic. Learn basic chemistry lessons from each potion, covering topics including chemical reactions, polymers, solutions, suspensions, indicators, mixtures, and density.
The kit includes a plastic cauldron; a magic wand, which serves double-duty as both a mixing rod and a measuring spoon; various ingredient packets; three round flasks; a measuring cup; and a 12-page storybook and experiment manual.
- A fun, mystical chemistry kit in disguise!
- Follow an illustrated story to conduct a series of potable potion-making experiments.
- Includes instructions to make five different “magical” potions that you can safely drink.
- Concoctions include a fizzing citrus elixir, strawberry “frog’s eggs,” a color-changing “transmogrification” potion, a slimy chia seed drink, and an “anti-gravity” tonic.
- Covers a range of chemistry topics such as chemical reactions, polymers, solutions, indicators, density, and more.
- Comes with a plastic cauldron, a magic wand (aka a dual-purpose mixing rod/measuring spoon), ingredient packets, and a variety of scientific tools needed to create your potions.
- Fun, giftable option for any science-loving wizard!
- Great choice for a magic-themed birthday or Halloween party activity.